●1-9 APRIL 2023
- Kindly check for visa requirements to Bulgaria before making your reservations. https://www.mfa.bg/bg/uslugi-patuvania/konsulski-uslugi/patuvane-bulgaria/viza-bulgaria
- If you need any visa support or assistance, please, fill in attached form and send it to the visa department along with a copy of your delegation’ passports and photo (The national identity of some countries) no later than 15th of Feb 2023 to receive the needed support by Bulgarian Fencing Federation.
- It is extremely important that all requests are received by the stated date to ensure that the required visas are obtained on time. Any requests received after this date will not be accepted.
- Accreditation will start 2 days before the competition. Working hours are daily from 08:00-18:00 from March 30 till April 9, 2023.
Minors accompanied by an adult only:
- Minors are allowed to travel alone and enter the country without any problem. Just carry a letter from the National Federation to which he is affiliated, that he is participating in the tournament and will not face any problem at the airports.
- If a child under the age of 18 is traveling with someone who is not a parent or a legal guardian, the supervising adult must have a written and signed statement certifying that she/he has parental consent for the child.
Minors accompanied by a group:
In case of travelling with a group; the group should have a letter on organizational letter head with:
- The name of the group and supervising adult(s).
- The names of the children on the trip and their primary address, phone number, date and place of birth, and name of at least one parent or legal guardian for each child.
- A written and signed statement of the supervising adult certifying that she/he has parental consent for each child.
- All minor should be accompanied by fully authorized person (team manager, coach, parent etc.) with the proper written authorization (cf. Minor sample authorization form on the FIE website: https://fie.org/fie/documents/administrative-department)