●1-9 APRIL 2023
- According to the FIE Covid-19 plan for the 2022-2023 season the sanitary measures at FIE competitions have been adapted as follows, until further notice: - Wearing a sanitary mask is no longer compulsory, but remains recommended; Participants will have to present to the organizers the negative result of a Covid-19 test (PCR or rapid antigen test), carried out within a maximum of 72 hours before arrival in the country.
- These measures may be subject to review depending on the evolution of Covid-19 situation.
- The accreditation office and system will remain operational until the end of the World Championships in “Plovdiv International Fair”.
- Accreditation will start 2 days before the competition. Working hours are daily from 08:00-18:00 from March 30 till April 9, 2023.
- Without accreditation no participant will be allowed to use internal transport, weapon control, training, venue, competition hall or any other facility
- Accreditation cards with code will be prepared at the competition venue.
- Each participant will have to go to the venue to personally withdraw their accreditation, after:
- Parents accompanying children will not register on the FIE website. They will be accredited directly with the organizers outside/ in addition to the quota for each delegation.
- A personal photo of the accompanying persons or parents of the athletes should be sent via email by maximum March, 10th 2023.
Entry fees : The entry fees are 55 Euros for the individual event and 140 Euros for the team event. Fees must be paid when registering in cash or by bank transfer.